View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:42 AM   #2
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I have a client with a bizarre problem. She's used this process successfully on two books. On her third, suddenly, today, her cursor has "disappeared" inside EPubReader. The cursor arrow shows up in the active TOC side; it shows up in the reader whitespace--but when she tries to place her I-cursor in the actual text of the chapter itself, the cursor disappears.
Hi Hitch,

does the cursor reappear if she opens one of the other books? If so, it has something to do with the content of this specific book where the problem occurs.

I assume that your client runs into a Firefox bug. To verify this, she should disable EPUBReader and load the content page directly into Firefox using "File/File Open".

Michael
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote