View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 09:21 PM   #52
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
If you follow the trends, then it's pretty obvious. The answer is that I would be suspicious of a low priced book of an author who is dead, as I indicated in my previous post. I would likely either not buy it, or do some sort of follow up to make sure it was legit. I would assume it because scammers tend to go after well known books by authors who are dead and whose books aren't available, since it's more likely that the copyright holder isn't paying attention and it's more likely that people will want to buy them.
Books by Ian Fleming and Arthur Clarke are frequently on sale.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote