View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:20 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMrBurns View Post
So they're actually served from Dropbox itself? I wasn't aware that Dropbox could run a content server like that, how is that possible? That's a brilliant solution.
No. Dropbox is the transport. It copies my library from the machine where I do all editing to the server. That server runs a vanilla calibre content server, serving the dropbox'ed copy of the library with the exception that the metadata.db file (the database) is copied to /tmp and used from there.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote