View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #1508
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
The August Georgette Heyer sales also got me (but I'm looking forward to picking up more next August). The September Google Play .99 Banned Book Sale also undermined my avowed abstinence from book purchasing. Yet I am happy with the purchases and never had a second of buyer remorse.
Google books, movies and music still hasn't opened its doors to me sure wish there was another way I could get around that...
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote