View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #1503
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I wasn't going to, but I fell off the wagon. John Scalzi has a bundle of his books out for $7.99 the lot - I think there's 6 or 8 books in the bundle. And the new Tim Powers book was 0.99.

Of course, I got them both for my husband, not for me, so maybe it doesn't count?
I couldn't resist. Not when I could get it (it's a single omnibus book) at Kobo using a 35% discount code (56b6c435). £3.80. Great discount, favourite author. It's allowed.

Which explains why my TBR is nowhere near my target for the year,
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote