Thread: Sigil v0.1.2
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #48
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
I have the same problem. Using XP sp3 on a core duo with 2gb memory, I opened an html book, made some changes, saved as sgf(?) and now Sigil hangs when I try to open the file.
Please provide a repeatable test case and add it to a new issue on the tracker. This would contain the original HTML file and the minimal set of changes that would need to be made so that saving this as an SGF results in a hang when loading the SGF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
Also, moving between code and book view after making changes to the document make Sigil hangs for a few seconds. But maybe that's expected since it has to sync the views... (working on a 240k html file)
It can hang a bit on large files, yes. This will hopefully be minimized when I implement live updating. This is a technical challenge, so it will take a while.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote