View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 09:19 PM   #4
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Whoops, my error! Cristo it is. Monte Cristo is a small rocky island off the coast of Italy, where in the novel a vast treaure in jewels and gold lies concealed until Edmond Dantes recovers it.

I have now corrected the spelling in the body of the post, perhaps a moderator could fix the title to save me more embarrassment!

Last edited by Pulpmeister; 03-28-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote