View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:42 PM   #15
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But your workarounds don't actually work to allow the nG3's ePub reading software to work for side loaded eBooks on the download partition. So (IMHO) it doesn't work well enough to bother with.
Ah, but I have only 200 or so books on my NG3, so I have all of them in both partitions! Seeing no need to carry thousands of books at once - since I only read one book at a time - this works for me! I can, then, read any book on the device with either the NG3's software or any reading app I install.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote