View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 03:01 PM   #11
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
I bought my Glowlight 3 about a week or so ago and am very happy and satisfied with it. Actually I am delighted with it. Although the partitioning did bother me on a "just because" level, I figured I could deal with it. I don't keep that many books at a time on my devices. But many people seem offput by the partitioning and I understand that. But I bet the G3 would see an upswing in sales if Nook followed through and made things right with an update. I hope they do and hope the company can compete....I too favor competition!
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote