View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 09:08 AM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekyworld View Post
No I didn't. Conversion should not take so long. Kindly move back my thread back to Amazon Kindle. Hopefully someone there may have the requisite skills & experience...
I followed HarryT's advice, the day he provided the advice. It took two tries to convert it to epub using the 64 bit version. It had a span it couldn't split so I had to change the split size from 260k to 1000k in the epub conversion settings. Took about 30 minutes to complete. When the answer is the first suggestion there is no reason to think you needed more guidance.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-13-2017 at 09:10 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote