View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 08:50 AM   #4
geekyworld
Enthusiast
geekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: kindle
Thanks for the reply Harry. IMHO this message should not have been moved to the Calibre forum because I am open to using *any* tool - as long as it gets the job done. I'm not too enthused by the response.

If any one has the skills then just zip up the htmls as EPUB and then convert to MOBI. The htmls inside the chm are very simple & structured so it shouldn't be too difficult. I'm not in touch or I'd have done it myself! - Thanks
geekyworld is offline   Reply With Quote