View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #39
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
I still wish SONY would resurrect the 9xx series. I loved the larger screen.
Frankly, for a while I used both a 950 (at home) and a 350 (on the road) and I loved the combo.
But I switched to Kindle for the front-lit screen and, now that I have not been dealing with SONY's Reader software for about a year, I can say, with absolute certainty and considerable relief, there is no way I am ever going back. Ever. They can make a weightless folding e-ink screen of adjustable dimension, in color, emitting a light glow at night and producing an angelic melody that lulls me to sleep at night - I will not buy it if it means dealing with their software.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote