View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 AM   #34
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I've managed to finish one Blyton book and am almost finished with another of the Finder-Outers series. Wondering what to follow this with. I'm Blyton-ed out! Thanks for the short story recommendations, I used to read lots of Katherine Mansfield, Somerset Maugham and Roald Dahl (sp?) stories, but like to get my teeth into something and short stories don't really allow plot or characters to develop.

I'm considering "The Green Mummy" by Fergus Hume, which was downloaded from manybooks. The reviews suggest that this is a light mystery.
Or perhaps "What Katy Did" if I want to stay in the children's section?
Or maybe a Mills and Boon style romance, such as "The Wicked Earl" which came with the ereader!

There's just too much choice.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote