View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #45
dkb
ebook enthusiast
dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 2, iPhone, Sony PRS-350, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
My first ereader was a Kindle. Then when agency pricing came in, I discovered that my local library had ebooks. At that time, the library wasn't an option for the Kindle, so I got a Sony PRS-350. I really liked it, but then I got a Kindle Touch and the library added a Kindle option so I went back to using my Kindle.

My book club's next selection is The Age of Miracles. For some reason, it's not available at the library for the Kindle so I got out my Sony Reader again. I really like the Sony Reader, but mostly use the Kindle because of the convenience and ease of downloading books whether from the library or buying them.

I have the original B & N Nook Color for children's books, but don't use it anymore. I also have a Kindle Fire which has my cookbook collection, and a bunch of games, books, and apps for my grandson. I also have some magazine subscriptions.

I also read a lot on my iPhone when i'm away from home.
dkb is offline   Reply With Quote