View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #41
MissKittiness
Achievement Unlocked!
MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I only have an iPad, but I do use two different brands' apps! The Kobo app is the main one that I use at the moment., and I use it because all of my paid e-books are in ePub format & I enjoy getting reading statistics (now those are an awesome feature!) I also use the Kindle app, but I use it because there are so many free books on Amazon. I use the Kobo app more, but the Kindle app has its uses so far.

Last edited by MissKittiness; 07-30-2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: auto-text does strange things...
MissKittiness is offline   Reply With Quote