View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #32
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Technically, I didn't choose to buy either of my e-readers, since the Kindle 2 was a hand-me-down from someone who got it as a gift and didn't want it and the Sony PRS-T1 I got "free" as part of a credit card application with subsequent qualifying purchase offer.

I mainly read on the Sony now, because it's more portable and lighter and nearly all my paid-for books are in ePub/MultiFormat anyway. Some of the way things work, such as book listings and collections sorting/adding, and highlighting annoy me compared to how the K2 handles them, but not really enough to switch back.

That said, I've become much more picky about formatting and books that tend to require more than very minimal tweaking (I've discovered I really don't like line-spaces between paragraphs and text-indent is a must) also tend not to get read because I've gotten really lazy about opening things up to tweak.

However, my Mobi-only books just aren't getting read at all, because I've discovered I'm even more apathetic now about taking the time to download/strip/convert, especially since I don't care for auto-conversion defaults and would basically have to rebuild the things from scratch which yeah, is not going to happen any time soon.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote