View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 07:31 AM   #5
melaulur
Honorary Expert
melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Galaxy A7
some sort of a solution

wallcraft,
thank you for linking me to VeryPDF. Ich downloaded the trial version, but didn't
succeed in doing anything meaningful. It probably takes some time to get used to it.
I guess your idea is to "uncompress" the Goggle PDFs or change the compression in such away that the file is readable on the iLiad?

I did get an, admittedly cumbersome, solution to the problem by simply printing
the google PDF with Arcrobat. It take a long time, about 1,5 minutes per page, but the result is readable on the iLiad.
----------------

arunava77,
I have uploaded a printed testfile "echoes.pdf" to "ftp.uni-koeln.de/institute/indologie". Its about 140 MB and displays fairly well
on my reader. See if you can do something with it.
melaulur is offline   Reply With Quote