View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:37 PM   #100
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
For those of us with multiple reading devices, is there some combination of settings I can use so that I end up with code of preserveAspectRatio="none" but without the image being physically resized. Then the same epub would fit to any size/shape screen 'on-the-fly'.
I could just add a value to not resize in the drop down menu, but this wouldn't really matter since the reader would still resize the image either way, because of the "none" statement. Maybe I am mistaken and it might be that some reader don't use the "none" statement and the image is distorted but doesn't fit, in this case I think you are right and it would be useful to at least have a normal image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I agree with John, distortion is distortion and should be avoided at all costs.
If you really disagree with the distortion, just leave keep aspect ratio on.

I for one hate having white strips on the cover.

On a side note I have been adding stuff periodically when I find a bug or an annoyance, I just didn't update the version yet. I was meaning to redo some of the code, because has I add stuff and I learn more, I am starting to see that there is some stuff that is really bad programming, even if it works. I usually work on this when It is boring at work, but I just don't have the time I had.

SO if you are interested in more up to date versions, just go on the google code page. I have added a compiled beta build to the subversion repository, so you can check the requested change there.

http://epubfixer.googlecode.com/svn/...n/x86/Release/

I have already added the requested change.

Last edited by Nigol; 04-01-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote