View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #91
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I think if you use preserveAspectRatio="none" then you don't need to change the image size at all.

I don't know whether it is device-specific but all my Sony's and PocketBook display preserveAspectRatio="none" svg covers completely edge-to-edge whatever the size of the actual cover.jpg

Edit: I have a Calibre plugin used to copy Calibre covers to the reader to use as standby image(s). It was developed before readers started to have the use-current-book-cover-as-standby-image feature. The only screen resolutions I was asked to support are 600x800, 600x1024 and 824x1200

Last edited by jackie_w; 10-12-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Extra info re: screen resolution
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote