View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #13
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
harryE - if you do want epubs, BooksonBoard has a UK site which, sometimes, offers a book cheaper than any of the other UK retailers I have come across. Also, ebooks.com, whilst a USA site, occasionally can sell a title to a UK resident and its prices can be good.

Overall, I find WH Smiths is my most frequent epub site but, since the opening of the Kindle UK operation, I'm with HarryT on what is the most sensible option to take (providing you have access to a pc).

Oh, and I have never had a problem with Calibre on my Mac. In fact, I prefer using my Mac and Calibre than my pc and Calibre.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote