View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #29
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiersten View Post
You can try buying a cheap powered USB hub and plugging that into your computer and then plugging your Kindle and other devices into that. The power supply for the hub should mean that the hub draws no power from the PC and works around your problem. It means having an extra power adapter and the hub though.
something intermediary between PC & device you mean? like this one?

http://www.logopremiums.com/computer-usb-hub-3317BT.jpg

hmm, i had thought about it but i assumed it would do the same thing suck too much power from my PC causing it to do an impromptu shutdown

much appreciated!
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote