View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #20
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
the questions are neverending
a quick one: is there a way to prevent the K3 from charging when it's connected to the PC? i'm asking because my USB ports (or my PC) just can't handle devices that suck up power while attached (i know, i know, i should change them but...)
it does well with flashdrives and portable harddrives etc

i think i read somewhere it was possible but i'm taking a shortcut here and asking owners

many thanks!
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote