View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
nashira
Addict
nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
What about Nancy Drew? I'd suggest Trixie Belden but apparently you can't get them in ebooks, which is a shame. Hrm.

Has she read Peter Pan and Wendy, Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, Heidi, The Secret Garden, The Brothers Grimm Fairytales, The Story of Doctor Dolittle?

Librivox has a list of PD childrens works here: http://librivox.org/childrens-literature/ the pages should have links to the free texts as well as the audiobooks they've made.

Edit: Also. Black Beauty, A Little Princess... I was little not so long ago, I should be able to remember more. I'll think on it. XD (The benefits of being nineteen ><; you remember the books you read as a kid easily)

Last edited by nashira; 06-30-2010 at 12:12 PM.
nashira is offline   Reply With Quote