Thread: Newbie question
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Question Newbie question

I've had my PRS-505 for about a week and would like to do the clock hack but that's all I want to do. The newest PRSCustomizer (1.04) doesn't have an option to check for the clock hack.

Also, my PRS-505 has the newer firmware (1.1.01.25200) and I don't want to downgrade. Is there a way that I can apply the clock hack to my newer firmware?

Thanks!
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote