View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 09:21 PM   #12
Telemachus
Connoisseur
Telemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverTelemachus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: none
Eureka!
I found a simple solution....I can use AlReader on my rooted Nook ST to browse or search the main, author, title or subject html indexes. Now I can find a specific ebook from the Project Gutenberg DVD ISO stored on the SD card. AlReader handles the hyperlinks, opens and displays the zipped txt files. I agree text isn't the best format for these books but I didn't want to download from PG every time or have to convert lots of files. Maybe in time I'll find a way to make this work on a Kobo.
Many thanks to everyone who responded.
Telemachus is offline   Reply With Quote