View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 10:24 AM   #12
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Has anyone had a problem with a Clip Zip freezing up? I was listening to an audiobook yesterday, paused it for a half hour or so, and then couldn't get the thing to turn back on. Second time this has happened in the past few months. Even though I was able to resurrect it by doing a reset, I'm wondering if the thing is beginning to die. Haven't had any problems with my other Clip Zips, but this one gets the most use by far. I may have to look for another Sansa in the Black Friday sales.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote