View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 12:11 PM   #2
glos
Zealot
glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I have a couple of questions, maybe they're stupid but i'm really not an expert... sorry
mSDHC slot (up to 32GB) -> are we sure, has anyone tried a bigger one even if they say it isn't supported?
Can they play (and support all the special properties of) m4b files?
If I ever get a new mp3 player it would be a substitute for my 120gb ipod classic, so I need a ton of space.. for my audiobooks (actually, mostly podfics), and most of them are very big m4b files (chapter breaks, covers and chapter title display, also they remember where you were).
Those are my 2 priorities, would a sansa be a good choice?
glos is offline   Reply With Quote