View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:54 AM   #290
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
I know the force close is the memory management, but it should be what kindle does when hitting memUnloadLevel.
I can't understand what the kindle does when reaching the memWarnLevel (if it is supposed to do something other than logging).

I always free memory before running Komic, but I didn't ever checked the free memory before and after! I'll do it asap!

Anyway, do you think I can do something (other that improving my coding skills to avoid memory leaks)?

Is there a way to find weak spots in my code?

Thanks a lot!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote