View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #91
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Interesting, I have a cable modem and it only provides one connection and no gateway. The telephone company may offer something completely different but they do not cover my area of the world. Never heard of Bright House Networks.

Dale
Bright House used to be Time Warner Cable. I'm not sure how it works and I think they are still part of or tied to Time Warner. I think Cox in other locations in Florida also include a router.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote