View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #208
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipoid View Post
Thanks, Jsimon. I tried that first--and the same thing happens with the ePub file. It won't open, and when I "right click" on it, I get the same "save image," "copy," and "cancel" options.
hmmm, if you Bluefire Reader installed (I assume it is?) then you should get the "open in" option. Same should be true of any protected or unprotected PDF or EPUB. You might test just sending yourself a regular old PDF. Several apps support that format, e.g. goodreader (which I recommend a a solid utility app)

But then, I don't have a first Gen iPod, could it be that it does not support the open-in IOS feature? Doesn't seem likely to me, but....

If you have wifi network, you could try to the wifi transfer method I've described in prior pages of this forum.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote