View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 03:04 PM   #30
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why would you need color:inherit when the default works perfectly well?
I'm trying to recreate a test example but not having any success. There was a thread where someone was asking how to make the links in the TOC not be gray because apparently the e-reader's CSS was using blue for them, which is obviously a weird thing to do with e-ink. And I definitely remember seeing blue on my computer's screen when looking at a TOC with either Sigil's previewer or Calibre's book viewer. But now with those the TOC entries are black. They're also black on my Forma. Maybe I'm misremembering and the CSS in their book was specifying blue.

Equally puzzling to me is that the CSS I'm using from the Blitz site, with that a.text-color, it doesn't do anything. I tried changing the font-weight to bold and nothing happens. It works when I change it from a.text-color to a. And searching the web doesn't turn up anything for text-color.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote