View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 02:36 AM   #51
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
vinfo.yres - 1 does already crash, -10 also (have not tested other steps.)
vinfo.yres/2 uses only the upper half, /4 only the upper 4th.
vinfo.yres/1.01 looks perfect, although I am not sure if really all pixels are used.
vinfo.yres/1.001 crashes again.
On vinfo.yres/1.01 I had a problem at first, the msg "opening book 'filename.epub'." appeared, but nothing else happened. After I pressed a button it the msg disappeared and the book opened, I have to watch this to see if it happens agains.
Right now it works on the Lux 2, does not look thin or anything, on a first sight it looks perfect!
But I think "vinfo.yres/1.01" can't be the final solution, but at least it shows that it is working on Lux 2!
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote