View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
bon
bon began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
Hi from the desert southwest, Nevada, USA

Hi, I'm a retired first grade teacher (32 years in first grade!), and I'm "into" computers. My first computer was a Commodore 64). It had a tape recorder instead of a disc drive. It was slow!!! I took it to class and the students loved the one very basic program on it which was for children. Now I'm using a desktop pc which my husband and I built. Surprise! It works great! It was our first adventure with building one. We've built one more since building mine. I dabble in Linux, but like windows better. I'm happy to be here... hope to learn a lot... and share frustrations from time to time.

I joined the forum to help me get the Sony Reader Library up and running, and cooperating with the associated Sony ebookstore. It was working fine and then a couple of days ago it just wouldn't open. How frustrating. I've spent hours trying to uninstall it and reinstall it. The blog from Aldo helped me learn a lot, but after using his well thought out steps, I'm still not able to open the Reader Library. I'll try again tomorrow...
bon is offline   Reply With Quote