View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #12
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
I'm still kinda disappointed at the relative lack of choices, to tell the truth. Having to dance between Amazon, B&N, Fictionwise and iBooks to try to find books that, it turns out, aren't on any of them, but are available at the nearest paper bookstore just makes me realize the eBook industry is still in its infancy.
Very true. My biggest headache (besides a certain whodunit contest that shall remain nameless) is finding books from that in-between era, not new, not classics, but from between 2 and 49 years back, that have not been digitized.

As far as existing e-books, given the wealth of brand-new and classic material, I narrow my focus to keep from getting overwhelmed by the variety. As Worldwalker suggested, in a world of many choices of cookies, decide on your favorite flavor, and ignore the rest if you must.

And don't be a glutton!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote