View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #13
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauli View Post
http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/01/z...s-very-little/

it looks like it is a LCD screen.... more like a Tablet PC than a dedicated e-reader. This explains the color and video capabilities
I'm hopeful. Something with 3Qi would be nice but I'd definitely consider an LCD if the thing has the right stuff. I'm pretty much done with e-ink until it becomes responsive enough for something other than novels.

Though I somewhat doubt Creative will take any high roads when it comes to whether they make their device as proprietary as Sony or Amazon or B&N...
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote