View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #25
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bounce View Post
I've had this exact problem and the best solution I've found is to use the downcast podcast app. Use something like ifunbox or itools so you can see the folder structure for the app and drag n drop whatever you want to listen to into its media folder. Then, in the downcast app there is an import function that will automatically convert to the downcast format AND keep the files out of the Itunes library. It will keep track of place in multiple audiobooks and you can also listen to them at faster speeds if you'd like. Might sound difficult, but I find it much easier and way more reliable than the apps in this thread (most of which I've tried at some point).
I second this. I use Downcast for all my spoken word audio (podcasts and audiobooks). Works fantastic.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote