View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
DaleyKlippings
DaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmos

Device: KTouch
Kindle Clippings to Evernote (SOLVED)

Hopefully, you will find this post early in your search for a Kindle to Evernotes converter. I did a ton of searching and found various posts that discussed options:
  • A good place start check is MobileRead's Wiki for you particular device (links on the K5 page)
  • This guy's post also lists many of the options (even though he's complaining about them).
  • This post also lists several of the options along side his project.

I went through the process and tried out a bunch of options. Specifically, I was a Windows user that wanted each note from the Kindle as a separate note in Evernote. I didn't have much luck with the programs that were already out there.

However, I did find a program online (Klippings, not to be confused with Klippings Kollector) that did almost everything I needed but had tons of bugs and needed some extra features. Fortunately, the code was open source so I was able to make some singificant upgrades and have packaged it into a Windows installer and Windows portable version (Linux not yet available, OSX for some versions thanks to thearr).

I have put up a basic Wordpress site so you can read more and download the program:

http://daleyklippings.claytondaley.com/

Last edited by DaleyKlippings; 12-22-2012 at 07:55 PM.
DaleyKlippings is offline   Reply With Quote