View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
About the hardware specs

Some questions about hardware.

I remember the Pocket's 1.2 Ghz CPU being limited @ 800 Mhz by software. Believe it's the same with the big Edge.

And about RAM, seems like there's 512 MB available, although the chip is 1 GB. Is it the same on both EE & PE?

I ask this because
I tried to play a 1.6 GB *.avi video, with Ermine on EE & PE. On EE it plays well, on the Pocket seems like any file from 800 MB or more won't play.

Is it the same with you? Are there differencies in hardware between EE & PE?
On MR's wiki there's plenty of info about PE, but nothing on EE.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 02-26-2012 at 09:35 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote