Thread: Multiple PDAs
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 02:17 PM   #8
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Using two "PDAs" on a daily basis.

1. PalmOne Tungsten T3: My favorite device for reading e-books, playing games and listening to MP3s (in exactly that order).

2. Nokia 9300: Nokia's "small" communicator. Smaller than the Nokia 9500, yet with all the good features like integrated cell phone and full keyboard, I use it for doing my business and private calls, for contact management, and as a datebook planer.

I don't use the contact and datebook features of the Tungsten at all, because for me there is no reason to carry these information on two separate devices. I figured that I have my cell phone more often with me than my Palm, which I use mainly for reading ebooks.
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote