View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
JSWolf, I know that the Kindle may seem a strange route to go down in terms of borrowing books from libraries, but as I've already posted earlier in the thread, there are other reasons for opting for the Kindle, and the use of Calibre makes the compatibility issue pretty negligible.
It does indeed seem strange when you live in a country where Kindle library book borrowing isn't know to be happening. But if you don't mind that and like your Kindle, then I see no problem at all.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote