View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:48 AM   #8
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjust View Post
Yeah I saw that as well...I guess that's a biggest problems people will have with "coffee table ebooks" and "childrens books"

Will give your child your iPad to read kids books on? hummm

Or, Hey I just got this great coffe table book about coffee tables...just let me go get my iPad which is busy charging up....

I don't think eBooks really work with anything other then novals, etc...

If you know what I mean
Did you see the thread asking if you use your e-reader in the kitchen for recipes? A lot said no. I would. A bit of flour wouldn't hurt the touch screen and it's got a cover. That fixed format would be good for cookbooks and things like gardening magazines or any kind of magazine I suppose.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote