Thread: Generate cover
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaapje82 View Post
Great new option again. I didn't even think of this one. Is there a way to edit the image used to generate the cover? It's a bit... ehm... yellow. I would like to use a more neutral colored one if it's possible.
Thanks!
That's interesting you're the second person I read that reported seeing yellow. The last person was referring to images with a transparent background, saying the were now seeing the transparent background as yellow. The generated covers on my machine have a white background the same as always.

I wonder what Kovid has concluded about this.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote