View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
hi i have my Kindle 3 pre-ordered and i already have many books in PDF format and wondered if it was worth converting them to MOBI using caliber.
Im currently reading with my PC connected to my 47" LG LCD.

Will i be able to increase text size as well as change font type in mobi format or can you only do that with Kindles (AZW)

Apart from being able to book mark your place in the book, are there Any other benefits converting to MOBI ??

THANKS
yes, text-based mobi's allow font sizing. graphic-based mobi's behave like a pdf.

i agree with osiyo, but to clarify it slightly, it really depends on the individual pdf file. so try it and see what you think.
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote