Thread: Hisense A5
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 02:01 PM   #441
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkesz View Post
Thanks, for the advice, I set the language the Chinese, and also I made a factory reset on the device and then I set it up with the Chinese language but still I cant update it.
Do you guys have any other advice?
Did you get the original version of the A5 or the "international" version with Google Play?

From what I have read, the "international" version will not receive updates as it is not an official version, but I could be mistaken.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote