View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question How can I select books where #language is equal to #original_language?

Hi, I'm a new calibre user and I'm really fascinated about its power tricks...

Nevertheless I cannot make a search, a restriction, a custom column or whatever other kind of "filter" to select my translated vs. original language books.

I've added two custom columns two my database (they're tags-like columns):
+ Language (#language). Language of the e-book (only "Spanish" or "English", I cannot read anything else )
+ Original Language (#original_language). The original Language of the book (much more languages used ).

Then my Translated e-books would be those where #language is not equal to #original_language.

How can I achieve this?

Thank you in advance.
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote