View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulckennedy View Post
I am surprisingly delighted with the iPad so far.

My wife and kids as well as alot of my friends were of the mind that I was being Bi-Polar. In a way, I guess I was but for a Bi-Polar moment I won't regret the decision.

The responsiveness of the iPad is amazing. Reading in iBooks is great. I am also glad to have my Kindle books back. I downloaded GoodRead and I still have to figure out how to get PDFs onto it.

I really had high hopes for the eDGe. I am certain that it will be a great device for those who purchased it. I thought I could be able to handle the bleeding eDGe ( joke ) but again I was just spoiled by the features of the Kindle DX.

The power on the iPad goes all day. I know it is not weeks like the DX but it is long enough that it fully charges at night while I am sleeping.

I have already had to use my Monthly Service token because I entered the FAP policy with HughesNet. I am going to have to watch that in the future. hehe.
So the iPAD has full screen support for your Kindle books?

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote