View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #7
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulckennedy View Post
Well, it is hard to say. I guess my sights were way too high when I was given exactly the capabilities of the device. The annotation, beautiful pdf capabilities, 2 screen displays, and excellent library design are better than I expected but it is still too unpolished for my daily use. The power consumption is on par with what was advertised, I just didn't really take into mind how USED to the ALWAYS on of the DX I was. If the SDK was available then developing for it would be real tempting. For me, the whole thing is just not clicking with me and I don't want it to just sit around and not be used.

I really can't put my finger on the one reason why but I know that now is when I need to change. I stand behind every observation I have made about the device. Unfortunately, the eDGe and I just don't fit like I hoped we would.
Makes sense to me; as an often wishy-washy person I admire your decisiveness . Take care.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote