View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #9
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Indeed. As far as my local library goes, I think they're working on the eBook library thing, but they're not quite there yet. Actually the local branch has just started a major project -- completely relocating to a new, two-floor building that they haven't actually started building yet! And they only just overhauled their web site as well. So I figure I have to forgive them a bit of lagging behind in the eBook front, they're clearly working hard at getting updated.

And yeah, FictionWise seems to be all about the sales. It's hard to find things that aren't on sale sometimes. I really like the store, but the price on this one was atrocious lol.

I've been in queue at the library for this book (physical version) for a while, I figure at this point I'll just keep waiting.
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote