View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:52 AM   #22
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel View Post
Athlonkmf - Please don't take any offense at my posts, I know it's difficult to interpret tone via online discussions and whatnot, I was simply making a statement about clarification of sources et al. Regardless of whether or not you think someone knows you're giving the appropriate credit or not, others may see this. I too, have used Rasterfarian quite extensively since Alex first released it and received the desired results to my satisfaction, without having to tweak things myself outside of an aberant PDF or two.

Actually, I think it's great that someone is taking time to write reviews/blogs on how to get the content they like most on the platform of their choice. I, for one, would have greatly appreciated this resource when I first entered the scene. Just a little after my first post (after about a month vacation) last night, I noticed that you had several posts relating to some tweaks you've done to get the results you desire, and I thought it was great that you were sharing with others. Hopefully you'll contribute your tutorials to the Reader conversion wiki so others will be able to find these resources easier than having to scour the Internet.

While I'd like to check out the other link you've posted, apparently the site is having some issues as I couldn't access it as of yet. Guess I'll try later.
no offense taken, i just had to explain anyway. I was also under assumption that when blogging, and there are no "fixed" URLs then they should not be posted.

There is a delay on tutorials and such, but there certainly will be new tutorials for those in need. Just hope they get decent exposure.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote