View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 05:12 AM   #18
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Apparently my point was missed... I was making a remark about Rasterfarian being referred to as "a rasterfarian," which indicates it's not a specific program, but a type of program. Secondly, I stated that I was bothered by the fact that a review was written, referenced a program (albeit vaguely), and no mention of the original author or source was listed. That is what bothers me, since it's acts like that which cause people to either; a) stop developing or b) not get the credit that they so rightfully deserve. It's the same as me posting a review about how to convert comics to Reader format, mention "a comic convertor," and not mention who created it or where to get it. I'm sure you'd like to get credit for what you've put time into and MobileRead get publicity for where to get it.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote